Our center is located at 755 Chemin de Peyre, 84210 Venasque in France.
The center is easy to reach by air, train or by car. For trains you can for example look for tickets to Avignon station or Avignon TGV station. From Paris the TGV to Avignon takes just over 3 hours. For flights you can look for tickets to one of the airports below:
Avignon airport (38 km)
- Cityjet flew to Avignon from London City last summer, not yet known if this route will resume
- Flybe flies to Avignon from Southampton and Birmingham
Marseille airport (78 km)
- KLM/Air France flies to Marseille from Amsterdam
- Ryanair flies to Marseille from for example Eindhoven Airport, Brussel Charleroi, London Stansted and Frankfurt International
- Easyjet flies to Marseille from for example Amsterdam, London Luton and London Gatwick
Nîmes airport (92 km)
- Ryanair flies to Nîmes from Brussel Charleroi, London Luton and London Stansted
Montpellier airport (129 km)
- Ryanair flies to Montpellier from Brussel Charleroi and Frankfurt Hahn
- Easyjet flies to Montpellier from London Luton and London Gatwick
- Transavia flies to Montpellier from Rotterdam
- KLM/Air France flies to Montpellier from Amsterdam
From the airport you can take a bus or a train to the city Carpentras. From Carpentras you can then take the bus or a taxi to our center.
Or we can pick you up from:
- Marseille airport (€25)
- Nîmes airport (€35)
- Montpellier airport (€45)
Contact us to check for availibility!